|How does The Bennington State Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We restrict access to your nonpublic information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
|How does The Bennington State Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open any type of account or apply for a loan
- Deposit money or use your debit card
- show your government issued I.D.
We also collect your personal information from others such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.