Trust and Wealth Management Operations Assistant
Bennington State Bank Trust & Wealth Managment
The BSBTWM Operations Assistant (OA) handles day to day transactions for all accounts and works closely with Trust Officers in all aspects of account management along with fulfillment of fiduciary responsibilities. Acting as a point of contact for clients by resolving issues related to various activities associated with trust and investment accounts, the OA coordinates and oversees the workflow of client accounts. The OA has limited decision making authority under the direction and supervision of the Trust Officers. The OA promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas of the department and is focused on delivering a high level of customer service to all by maintaining strict standards of confidentiality and professionalism.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Daily oversight of accounts that include (but not limited to) recurring remittances, form submissions, approvals, audits, documentation, and workflow management
- Review accounts periodically to ensure adequate funding and general maintenances
- Daily balancing of receipts and disbursements
- Work closely with Trust Officers for review and approval of trust distributions
- Provide thorough and timely follow-up of phone and email inquiries, while providing excellent client experiences
- Service callers with professionalism, sense of urgency, follow-up and resolution
- Utilize case management according to department operating standards
- Resolve, investigate and analyze simple to complex account inquiries and escalations
- Foster a partnership with our clients and provide training and support of various self- service functions
- Administrative review of custody and trust accounts periodically
- Communicate and resolve inquiries with the Administrator and Operations functions
- Complete processing and quality control responsibilities within strict deadlines
- Create reports and presentations as needed to support Trust Officers
- Provide back-up to other support positions as assigned.
- Maintain appropriate levels of confidentially both internal and external to the organization
- Cross-train on various duties as directed within the Service Team in order to provide coverage during absence or peak periods
This person will be responsible for the smooth function of the operational duties and collaborative efforts with management and Trust Officers. Ultimately, high client satisfaction is a priority. This position initially has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- College degree strongly preferred
BSB offers a competitive starting wage, with pay starting commensurate with previous experience and salary history. We value work life balance and offer robust paid time off benefits that include paid vacation, sick, personal time, volunteer and maternity to name a few. We also value longevity with our employees and offer a retirement plan that allows for employees to participate in planning for a secure financial future in retirement.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org; Bennington State Bank, 2130 S. Ohio, Salina KS 67401