Trust & Wealth Management Administrative Assistant
The BSB Trust & Wealth Management Administrative Assistant (AA) provides administrative support to the Trust Officers in all aspects of account management along with fulfillment of fiduciary responsibilities. Acting as the daily point of contact for clients by resolving issues related to various activities associated with trust and investment accounts, the AA coordinates and oversees the workflow of client accounts. The AA has limited decision making authority under the direction and supervision of the Trust Officers. The AA promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas of the department and is focused on delivering a high level of customer service to all by maintaining strict standards of confidentiality and professionalism.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide thorough and timely follow-up of phone and email inquiries, while providing excellent client experiences
- Service callers with professionalism, sense of urgency, follow-up and resolution
- Utilize case management according to department operating standards
- Resolve, investigate and analyze simple to complex account inquiries and escalations
- Foster a partnership with our clients and provide training and support of various self-service functions
- Daily oversight of accounts that include (but not limited to) recurring remittances, form submissions, approvals, audits, documentation, and workflow management
- Work closely with Trust Officers for review and approval of trust distributions
- Review accounts periodically to ensure adequate funding and general maintenances
- Administrative review of custody and trust accounts periodically
- Communicate and resolve inquiries with the Administrator and Operations functions
- Complete processing and quality control responsibilities within strict deadlines
- Create reports and presentations as needed to support Trust Officers, including assistance with department marketing
- Provide back-up to other support positions as assigned.
- Maintain appropriate levels of confidentially both internal and external to the organization
- Cross-train on various duties as directed within the Service Team in order to provide coverage during absence or peak periods
This person will be responsible for the smooth function of the administrative duties and collaborative efforts with management and Trust Officers. Ultimately, high client satisfaction is a priority. This position initially has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- College degree strongly preferred