Teller/ Customer Service Representative
Positions available in Salina and Abilene, Kansas
Bennington State Bank (BSB) is seeking a team member who will guide and support our valued customers. This position is at the BSB Salina location. The ideal candidate will find ways to enhance our customer banking experience by providing outstanding service with high levels of accuracy in every interaction creating a positive customer experience.
• Day-to-day, you will be getting to know our customers to understand their needs while assisting them with requests such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, balance inquires and transfers.
• Opening accounts while offering our full range of products and services to our customers. By helping customers to understand the different ways they can bank with us and the range of services we can offer, we hope to give them the best level of service that they deserve!
• Identifying opportunities to help customers as you explain the benefits of our products and procedures to our customers in a way that’s easy to understand.
• Willingness and ability to refer customers to other Bank areas such as Lending and Trust and Wealth Management.
The skills you’ll need to be successful in this role are:
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for customer service and strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Commitment to develop new skills and responsibilities
It’s important at BSB, that we are a team of employees that are committed to each other, our customers and our communities. You’ll need to be prepared to move between local branches as needed and to participate in your community events.
Full time and part time hours available. Branch hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM -5:00 PM and Saturday 8:00 AM -12:30 PM. You’ll typically be working during the branch opening hours and your actual working hours will be discussed at your interview.
BSB offers a competitive starting wage, with pay starting commensurate with previous experience and salary history. We value work life balance and offer robust paid time off benefits that include paid vacation, sick, personal time, volunteer and maternity to name a few. We also value longevity with our employees and offer a retirement plan that allows for employees to participate in planning for a secure financial future in retirement.