The Operations Specialist works within a team environment and provides direct support to bank operations and customers while meeting all regulatory requirements.
• Cash letter creation and transmission
• Data Entry
• Mail collection
• Electronic Banking and Mobile Deposit review
• Bank transactions
• Account maintenance
• Support for internal staff and Bank customers
• Fraud detection and prevention
• Performs the end-of-day balancing process and end-of-day core system processing
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must be attentive to detail
• Capable of managing multiple responsibilities and strict deadlines
• Utilize time management skills with ability to adapt to changing situations
• Provide exceptional internal and external customer service
• Maintain a positive attitude
Experience or Knowledge:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to operate a 10-key adding machine by touch.
• Basic analytical and mathematical skills.
• Familiarity with Windows-based computer required.
• Previous experience with the Microsoft Office suite and banking-related software preferred.
• Previous banking experience (2+ years) is a plus but not required.
BSB offers our employees competitive compensation in addition to an attractive benefits package.
Interested applicants please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org; BSB 2130 S. Ohio, Salina KS 67401