Mortgage Loan Processor
Bennington State Bank is growing and we are looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor. Become a part of our story and join a company with caring culture, great benefits, and rewarding work!
This position is available immediately. Professional environment with caring culture, full employee benefits, and Equal Opportunity Company.
The Mortgage Loan Processor position supports loan applicants, Mortgage Loan Officers, Underwriters and appropriate third parties by ensuring the timely, accurate and compliant processing of mortgage loans.
- Review each loan file to verify documents are present, accurate, accurately calculated, compliant (including DU requirements) and sufficiently complete for an underwriting decision
- Master the process for a substantial variety of loan types (conventional, FHA, fixed, conforming, refinance, purchase, property types (primary, secondary, investment) and income types (W2, retired, self-employed)
- Accurately inform each applicant, loan officer, underwriter or appropriate third party about loan application status and issues to resolve
- Assist other departments in preparing loan closings by informing parties of final approval and performing other related tasks
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years of direct processing experience.
- Must be able to calculate income.
- Customer Service mindset
- Detail oriented
- A team player, courteous, pleasant to work with
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work multiple projects simultaneously
- Competitive wages plus excellent benefits!
- Retirement Plan
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Professional Development
- Paid time off
- Volunteer Leave
- Approximately 10 paid holidays per year
BSB offers our employees competitive compensation in addition to an attractive benefits package. Visit our careers page to learn more about our benefits.
Interested applicants please send resumes to:
email@example.com, The Bennington State Bank,
2130 S. Ohio, Salina KS 67401